You Can Do It...my version

I read this post, by Beth, a while back: You Can Do It...

And I started my own list. Then it just sat on my desktop. Up in the corner. Staring at me.

The idea was that I would add to it as my "Rhoda-isms" struck me.

Well. They have been really quiet lately.

Here's what I have:

  • Do something nice, just because you can, not because you should. "The good you do today will often be forgotten. Do good anyway."
  • If it is worth doing, it is worth doing to the best of your ability. 
  • Besides "always kissing me goodnight" please be sure to continue touching when you roll over to fall asleep.
  • Cherish the little things, they add up to be the big things.
  • An instant can change your life.
  • Don't strive for perfection. Strive to be the best "you" possible!
  • You can't always get what you want, and that's probably for the best.
  • Spend time doing what you enjoy. Not because you think you should, but because you truly want to.
  • Create beautiful things, because you can.
  • Breathe, and know, that this too shall pass.

There are many more, I'm sure. But they are the type of deep thoughts that strike while I am driving. My "ah-ha" moment...and then it's gone when I park the car. No chance to write it down or make note of it.

Happy Sunday!

Rhoda



1 comment:

  1. I also wanted to say
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:· so much for all the fabulous free images throughout the year.You are so sweet and generous to share you talent with us and I am very happy and thankful that you do!!Keep up the fabulous work.
    I wish you and your loved ones a happy and safe Christmas and may 2014
    be a year filled with lots of amazing memories.

    Merry Christmas
    ★*˚°。°*。°*。★*˚°。°*。°˚°★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
    ˛°_██_*˚°。°/ ♥ \*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
    ˛. (´• ̮•)*.。*/♫.♫\*˛.*˛_Π_____*˚°。*。°*❤*˚°。°*。°*★
    .°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*˚°。°*。°*°*❤ ˚°*★
    *(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田❤|門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚°。°*。°* xx
    Wishing you all the joys of the holiday season,
    health & happiness to you & yours...
    hugs across the miles
    snowbird

    ReplyDelete